Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Video - Sharron Angle’s ad - National TV | Examiner.com

Video - Sharron Angle’s ad - National TV | Examiner.com

I came across this reading an article on the View and how angry Joy Behar was about it. I just have one thing to say about it: if Elizabeth Hasselbeck thinks this video is racist, then we have a problem. This is seriously one of the most racist things I've seen in awhile. I am all for immigration reform: yes, gangs, drug cartels and human traffickers do come across the border and yes, this needs to be dealt with. But to classify all illegal immigrants as dangerous gang members out to get innocent white Americans? That's completely ludicrous and insulting. Too bad I don't vote in Nevada, wish I did just so I could vote against this woman. And it is sad to me that increasingly, the only women in politics that receive media attention are the idiots and anti-feminists. But I repeat myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment