Sunday, October 17, 2010

This video makes me sick:

Facebook | Videos Posted by Isa Elmazoski: Sep 9, 2010 1:29pm

I realize everybody has their feelings about abortion, but I cannot stand it when people play on emotions to talk about serious subjects. I have nothing against this woman or her sad story; in fact, I have my own thoughts about late-term abortions. But those thoughts are based on FACTS and the consideration of various factors and their pros and cons. This video is about pure manipulation and religious propoganda.

To my friend who originally posted this: I do not want to be insensitive toward your feelings about this video or the issue in general. But I had my own thoughts about it I could not keep quiet because it evoked strong feelings in me as well. I did not feel Facebook was an appropriate venue to voice those opinions so I reposted it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment